Currently we are collaborating with different companies and schools around the world to promote a cultural change in the way we percive the natural enviroment. We strongly belive humanity is struggling to rediscover a rooted connection with the natural enviroment, and we are trying to facilitate this process as we can.
Environmental education is a process that allows individuals to explore environmental issues, engage in problem solving, and take action to improve the environment. Only troughout a deeper awareness of our identity as part of the system it is possible to enable the right motivation we need to trigger a real game changer in our approach to life. As a result, individuals develop a wider understanding of their connection with the planet and take counconsciousness of their place.
The components of environmental education are:
- Awareness and sensitivity to the environment, identity, nature connection.
- Knowledge and understanding of the environment and environmental challenges.
- Attitudes of concern for the environment and motivation to improve or maintain environmental quality.
- Skills to identify and help resolve environmental challenges
- Participation in activities that lead to the resolution of environmental challenges.
Below you can see a map of the cities where we are currently working with companies, schools and universities to promote a more systemic view of life.