Currently we are collaborating with diffeent companies to promote a cultural change in the way we percive the natural enviroment. We strongly belive humanity is struggling to rediscover a rooted connection with the natural enviroment, and want support this message to help people to rediscover they root s and change prospective on the distance we created between us and the natural enviroment. Moreover we are activley working to implement “citizen science” in action, to plant trees, recycling, and garbage collection.
Environmental education is a process that allows individuals to explore environmental issues, engage in problem solving, and take action to improve the environment. As a result, individuals develop a deeper understanding of environmental issues and have the skills to make informed and responsible decisions.
The components of environmental education are:
- Awareness and sensitivity to the environment and environmental challenges
- Knowledge and understanding of the environment and environmental challenges
- Attitudes of concern for the environment and motivation to improve or maintain environmental quality
- Skills to identify and help resolve environmental challenges
- Participation in activities that lead to the resolution of environmental challenges
REFORESTATION IN SPAIN
With its 18,4 million hectares, the Spanish forest is the fourth largest forest area in Europe. Due to climate change in Europe, the Spanish forest is affected by many problems: diseases, fires, storms.
Soil erosion, in particular, is the major scourge of the Spanish land: 8 million hectares are situated in intense erosion areas, causing dramatic flooding due to ground instability.
We are cuurently working on reforstation projects in order to plant trees in different area of Spain.